Born in Tiflis in 1884.
Together with his family came to Moscow in 1893.
In 1901 attended K.F.Yuon art school.
In 1901-1903 attended the Moscow School of Painting, Modelling and Architecture.
Began to exhibit his works in 1906, contributing to the exhibitions of the ‘World of Art’, the Union of Russian Artists and the ‘Blue Rose’ associations.
Engaged in painting and graphic arts and worked as a stage and interior designer.
Died in Yerevan in 1928.